SOCIAL

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Feed Email

Husband is sick.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

I've known him for years, but this is the first time I've known him with the flu. He is a mess. He won't even attempt to eat, because he hates throwing up so much. He won't take pain medication, because he is afraid that it may (even though it never has) make him nauseous. He has been sleeping for nearly two days. He is hardly talking. He's not making up words to random melodies that he gets in his head, he's not cracking cheesy jokes to annoy me, he's not even drinking coffee.

I'm so bored, I've cleaned the entire house, done all the laundry, and even spent a couple hours shopping online for candles.

Candles.

I want my husband back. Life isn't nearly as fun without him yapping in my ear, day in and day out. Love him so much - I hate to see him like this. Also, I hate to see our bank account like this. I've joined three sites (including Birchbox) and ordered six candles so far.

Get well soon, Paul. Please?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I tried not to laugh at the candles comments. LOL. Poor guy, surely that will wear off in the next day or so??? It can't stick around too long! I can't wait to hear about your Birch Box experience...

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for you hubby! i know that i had getting sick :/ & i hate when my other half isnt feeling too hot.

    & i literally LOL'd at your candle comment. hope he gets better soon so you dont have to search for candles online. haha

    xx :: ashlyn

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be visible upon confirmation that you're a real human being. :)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger