SOCIAL

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Feed Email

Sean Parker's Wedding

Monday, August 5, 2013

I stumbled upon this story yesterday, and I'm completely infatuated. This is so beyond. I'm not sure if I'm in love with every detail of this event, or completely horrified at the incredible overkill.

Just... see for yourself. Check out the full coverage in Vanity Fair.

Photo By: Christian Oth // From: vanityfair.com

Some of my favorite parts:
  • The guests were handed bunnies, to cuddle. Just because.
  • All 364 guests were dressed wore costumes, specially made by Lord of the Rings costume designer Ngila Dickson.
  • Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeroes played the rehearsal dinner. No big.
  • Sting sang to them
  • The wedding was in an ancient redwood tree forest. Breathtaking.
  • Every reception chair was topped with a white fur rug
I can't even continue, there are just too many extravagant details. Check it out here




1 comment:

  1. Wha?????????? Bunnies? Costumes?? I cant even. All they needed was a photo booth from Life By Lindsay... wouldn't you say??

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be visible upon confirmation that you're a real human being. :)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger