SOCIAL

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Feed Email

Life Lessons: Make Hair Day Happen

Saturday, December 7, 2013

I love me some hair day. Mamas... make the time. Even if it's a stretch; save some money on coffee for a couple weeks and go get your hair done. Or, get a facial. Or maybe a massage. Maybe even all three.

Do something for you. You deserve it. It's so important to invest in ourselves; to make ourselves feel better. This came after a full day being covered in baby vomit, guys... I needed a night off badly. We spend so much time trying to figure out what's going on inside those little heads that we kiss day in and day out that a few hours with nothing to do but sit back and let someone fix you up is absolute heaven. It helps you to recharge, maybe without even realizing it. 

I had nothing to think about except for which shade of blonde I wanted my ombre to be.

Um, awesome.






6 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. At some point, we all need a little pampering. Your hair looks gorgeous, just like you! These pictures are like a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous hair...I love it! Glad you enjoyed your well deserved free time! ;)

    Katie x
    http://www.missenchanting.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I have been putting this off for weeks and you just convinced me. And not just because your hair looks fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok first off...Love your hair! I can't wait for mine to grow out some more so I can try the ombre thing. Even tho if you looked at my pinterest right now it looks like I'm about ready to chop it all off. :/ It also looks like I may become Betty Crocker and be a really fit super model. I have a pinterest identity crisis.... Secondly.... In reading your About Me bit, I totally had an "oh my gosh this is me" moment. Not like a oh wow we like the same things, but a we may have been separated at birth kind of moment! :D Anyways, I am glad I found your blog and IG.
    I need to really get back on and update my little corner of the internet.
    Lots of Love!! xoxoxo
    Diane ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be visible upon confirmation that you're a real human being. :)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger