SOCIAL

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Feed Email

My Real Results On The 21 Day Fix

Friday, June 27, 2014

Have I told you lately how much I love the 21 Day Fix?


Well, I do. I'm officially down 22 lbs since I started- and I've lost SO MANY INCHES from all around my body- and I've only done 3 full rounds of the Fix. It's been the easiest thing I've ever done- truly a complete lifestyle change. But, not one of those painful ones that leaves you angry and starving and dreaming about pasta...

I still get to eat spaghetti...

I still get to satisfy my sweet tooth...

I still get to indulge in a piece of toast...

I still get to GO OUT TO EAT in public and not begrudgingly only order a side salad and water.

I have a new appreciation for food, for portions, and for the fuel it is meant to be. It's completely transformed my habits and my thinking, and I think that has been why this program has worked so well, for so many.
It's the best ever, and you are seriously only 30+ days away from real, true results FOR YOU too. Just ask me how! I will help you- nothing makes me happier than celebrating THESE RESULTS with my friends, family, and total strangers (who soon become friends/family). I have an incredible team of Fixers and other coaches that believe in this program like I do. We genuinely want people to experience what we've experienced. If it was just me, I'd be a little hesitant to share and promote this like I do, but it's not just me. People love this program, and there's a reason... it works.

You can order here (click SHOP and search 21 Day Fix- or click the Challenge Pack on the right to order with Shakeology... which is my recommendation. Get the chocolate!), or you can email me to chat at corianneburton@gmail.com to talk about it a bit more. I would love to help you TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible upon confirmation that you're a real human being. :)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger