SOCIAL

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Feed Email

Last Thing Thursday.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Life of the Wife along with aunie SAUCE have begun this fun link-up party called The Last 13 Things. Be sure to join in and link up over on their blogs!

The Last Thing I:

ATE:
Kashi Go Lean cereal and vanilla almond milk.

BOUGHT:
An Emerald City Smoothie - Lean Body for Her w/a scoop of peanut butter and NO BANANA. Tastes like a PB&J in a cup. Delicious, and no gross like my desciption may lead you to believe. Ha!

READ:
Some beautiful posts on Facebook, for a man that went to Heaven far too soon for my liking. We love you, Joe.

LAUGHED AT:

COOKED:
A Chicken Pesto Melt. Just as delicious as it sounds. We served it "open-faced" (only one piece of bread), with provolone and pepperjack and roasted red peppers and fresh tomato. Absolutely amazing.

BAKED:
Haha. Bake? Me?

CRAFTED:
Haha. Craft? Me? I think I hot-glued some rhinestones to a ceramic picture frame, which I loved so much I BEGGED my family to get me my own hot glue gun for Christmas. They did. And I haven't even opened it. That was two years ago.

DROOLED OVER:
All of this loveliness from Target. Are you kidding me?







COVETED:
This, also from Target. Man. What is it with me and Target lately?
THOUGHT:
I cannot wait to get off work and go to the gym. (Weird.)

WORE:
A long-sleeved grey shirt from H&M, black leggings, brown Steve Madden boots and bedhead. I'm fancy.

CRAVED:
this smoothie that's I'm drinking. I'm telling you. Addicting!

WAS THANKFUL FOR:
Tomorrow. And with tomorrow... life. My family. My husband. My Jesus, and the gift of grace and peace.

8 comments:

  1. Oh Target how you make me want everything you have! Grrr! :)

    I was seriously debating which video to put up today..I almost put the sloth one up!! I laughed so hard at that!!

    Thanks for linking up cute girl!!!!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I know. Target is the death of me - go in for toothpaste, come out spending at least $100 bucks. Haha! Glad I found your blog, looking forward to more of these! :)

      Delete
  2. Following you back now lady :) Cute blog!
    I laughed so hard at that Kristen Bell video. She's so stinkin' cute! My husband believes this is how I'll behave if he ever brings me home a puppy. No comment ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA - I know! I am super hesitant to watch vidoes that people say are hilarious (I'm a critic; usually they're not as funny as people built them up to be) but THIS ONE... oh my gosh. Too much. I had tears streaming down my face! Hahaha

      Delete
  3. Kristen Bell on Ellen was hilarious. Still laughing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! you sound a lot like me! bake? no. craft? heck no! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh! I DIED laughing at kristen bell's video! DIED! it was just too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be visible upon confirmation that you're a real human being. :)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger