SOCIAL

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Feed Email

Currently - November 15

Friday, November 15, 2013

- Making googley-eyes at my new iPhone 5s. I love it so much. It's so pretty and bright and perfect. I'm doing things on my phone I would never normally do, like making voice memos about the current episode of Law & Order that is on my TV. Just because I can. Just because it's so pretty.

- Listening to Christmas music. All of you "omgeee, don't mention Christmas until after Thanksgiving" people... just relax. And read my BFF Jess's thoughts on this same subject (under "Refusing To"). I support her logic entirely.

- being annoyed that people don't know how to use an apostrophe.

- Fighting back tears after reading this fantastic post by an amazing blogger. Just, yes. This is my entire heart toward my husband and son. I could have written this (and I wish I had). Beautiful.

- Lusting over the Naked3 Palette from Urban Decay. Confession: I don't own previous Naked palettes, but man... rose golds? You got me. I'm signed up and receiving the alert the minute this becomes available.


- Sipping my morning coffee very, very slowly. I love peppermint, I love caffeine, and I love that it's FRIDAY.

- "City Folks Just Don't Get It!" Oh my stars. Have you seen the commercial for FarmersOnly.com? Laughing. Out. Loud. I thought it was a joke!

What's going on with you currently?

3 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree more about the anti Christmas before Thanksgiving people! Why can't we celebrate Thanksgiving while in the Christmas spirit? It's the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady! I nominated you for the Liebster Award. If you'd like to participate the details are on my latest blog post :) I'd love of you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you through Instagram and a fellow pnw blogger ;) I love your list here and wow that palette looks amazing! I may have to splurge for this one as well!
    xoxo- Kaara

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be visible upon confirmation that you're a real human being. :)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger