SOCIAL

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Feed Email

Pan Seared Chicken With Olives. Except Not With Olives.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

I made this dish last night, and it was delicious! So much flavor!

Pan Seared Chicken With Olives

My modifications: 
  • I didn't use olives. Instead, I used mushrooms.
  • I didn't have any chicken broth, so I omitted that from the sauce as well. I just used the juice from the rested, cooked chicken.
  • I didn't pound out my chicken, I just cheated and bought the thin-cut boneless/skinless breasts.
  • I didn't let them marinate for 30 minutes. I mixed up the marinade and poured over the chicken, then flipped the chicken around a few times to be sure they were evenly coated. Then they sat for a minute while I prepped the ingredients for the pan sauce, and then heated up the oil in the skillet.
  • I didn't use dijon mustard, I just used plain ol' yellow mustard and it was still good.
Other than that, I followed the recipe perfectly, and it turned out so well. Of course, I had a major recipe win when hubby is out of town all week. I'll be making this again upon his return so he can ooh and ahh over my domesticatedness. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible upon confirmation that you're a real human being. :)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger