SOCIAL

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Feed Email

I'm having my pasta, and eating it too.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

If anyone is interested in ordering, 21 Day Fix is back ordered 2-4 weeks - BUT - that is actually a lot better than it's been! You won't be charged until your order processes and your Fix ships, so don't fret.

Here's the link - excited to grow this team and get us on the fast track to HAPPY, HEALTHY BODIES. Summer is coming fast!


I got a lot of messages today about the Fix, so I thought I would reiterate some things: this program takes dedication. It takes hard work, and it takes commitment. You get out what you put in. That being said, I've always been the first person to back off or make excuses, and I didn't allow that to be an option this time.

It wasn't even a temptation, because I liked what I saw each and every morning. I've seen results. GOOD results. Lifelong results - I understand portion control, I understand the components of well-rounded meal - so, even when I'm not "on the Fix", I can make great decisions and maintain these results. Without cutting out my beloved carbs and swearing off cheese.

I'm having my pasta, and eating it too. And you should be, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible upon confirmation that you're a real human being. :)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger