SOCIAL

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Feed Email

21 Day Fix - Round 1

Monday, April 7, 2014


21 Day Fix was incredible. Paul and I finished up round 1 on March 30th, and I couldn't have been more thrilled with my results. Down 10lbs overall, and minus 16 inches from all around my body!? I'd been losing it in the places I wanted the most - legs, waist, hips, chest - and not just because I was dropping water weight... because once ounce at a time, I was sculpting and changing my body for good.

What I really should have measured was my face. No, seriously. All of a sudden, I have a feminine, defined chin. Where did that come from?


December 2013 vs March 2014
I look like a different person, right?

We decided to take a week off before beginning Round 2. During this week, we ate what we wanted, but we didn't overindulge at all (ok, maybe once or twice). I stayed mindful of my portions, but I stopped downing entire bottles of water in one breath and measuring out teaspoons of olive oil to cook with. It was a nice breather, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't notice an immediate change in my body and my energy levels. You truly ARE what you eat.

All that to say, Paul and I are so excited to be jumping in to Round 2 today! We went grocery shopping last night, I did some prepping (made/peeled hardboiled eggs for quick protein/snack, cooked an entire bag of quinoa and 2+ lbs of ground turkey for salads/wraps, etc), and I sucked down my last iced white mocha from my favorite coffee shop in record time. I couldn't stomach a cheat-dinner, because I had a cheat-lunch and felt like absolute crap all night.

Paul and I are also using these days of structure to fill ourselves FULL of what God wants to fill us with - His word, prayers together, time with no phones, reading books, talking, growing, and loving as a couple. This 21 Day Fix is way more than a diet for us - it's a complete and total life overhaul. It's a process - a process that is becoming more habitual each week - but it's nice to stay focused and know that this isn't an overnight change. It takes a conscious effort and we're in it to win it.

And now, IT BEGINS AGAIN! If you'd like to join in with us for Round 3 - you have to order your 21 Day Fix now, so you'll get it in time. Visit my site to order (oh yeah, I'm a coach now!), or email me at corianneburton (at) gmail (dot) com. My site is http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/CorianneBurton#

I'm happy to help you with meal planning, check in with you on your workouts, and answer any/all questions you have. I truly love this program, and I'm happy to take people along on this journey with me.

2 comments:

Comments will be visible upon confirmation that you're a real human being. :)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger