SOCIAL

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Feed Email

Pajama Party

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Let's talk about more obsessions. Specifically, Target-fueled obsessions.


I cannot go to Target without buying a new haul of pajamas. The LAST thing my boys need are pajamas. I have drawers (plural) dedicated to pajamas. Onesies, cute sets of long sleeved shirts and pants, shorts and tank tops for summer... Paw Patrol, aliens, Minions, football, Star Wars, sailboats, camo, cowboy... you name it, we have it. There is something so cute about a little kid in adorable pajamas. When they start wearing raggedy t-shirts and basketball shorts to sleep, I'll cry.

And, I can't throw any away. Well, except for a pair I got at Nordstrom when Porter was a baby, I tossed those with no problem. Designer pajamas are not my thing. They're too serious, and kids need FUN pajamas. I need the cheap packs that come in sets of 2... with the cheesy designs and characters. Get outta here with those color-blocks, Tucker & Tate.

Paul has started to bargain with me: throw out a piece of clothing, or an old set of pajamas, for every new one you bring home. I agreed, but truth-be-told: I just started a new drawer and make sure I'm the one to dress the boys for bed each night. Sawry.

What can't you stop buying - from Target, or elsewhere? 

Current status:

dropping everything to run out and buy these, because Porter is loving Spiderman lately... and I have NOT seen these yet in my local Target.


1 comment:

Comments will be visible upon confirmation that you're a real human being. :)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger