SOCIAL

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Feed Email

Merry Christmas To Me: My Recent Beauty Haul

Monday, December 28, 2015

I got a chance to go out Christmas shopping, like, the day before Christmas Eve. While I was out, I picked up a few things for myself (sorry Paul), and I am so happy with my purchases, so I thought I would share them.

I mean, I didn't SET OUT to buy these things, but they just... fell into my cart. I don't know. It was weird.

Stop looking at me like that.

M·A·C 'Prep + Prime' Fix+ Finishing Mist • M·A·C • $22
I bought this because Jaclyn Hill loves it, I'm just gonna put that out there. I also love Urban Decay's Chill All Night setting spray, but I have used this a couple times now as a refresher before I put on my makeup, and I like it. It hasn't changed my life, yet... but I like it.

Boots No7 Youthful Eye Serum - .5 fl oz • Boots • $23.99 
I'm gonna sound SO "stay at home mom" right now, but I saw this on Dr. Phil, and the dermatologist that was on the show talking about this serum was pretty pumped about it, so I got pumped, too. I've only been using it since the 23rd, but I took before pics... if I notice a different, you'll hear about it.
I love this brand, and I will pretty much buy anything that says Rose Gold. I used this on Christmas Eve, and I loved how dewy it made my skin. If you're not a fan of "the dew" (like, if you carry mattifying papers in your purse to get rid of the first sign of shine), you might not appreciate this product like I do.

M·A·C Lipstick • M·A·C • $17 (in the shade Velvet Teddy)
I have been trying to find a dupe for Kylie Jenner's stupid lip kit (I say stupid because any color would look amazing on lips that have been pumped full of plumper), and Jessica said this was a great option for Dolce or Candy, one of the two (they look pretty similar to me, but whatever, Kylie). And it's true! It's the perfect matte nude with a slight mauve undertone. I've worn it a few times now, and I'm a fan. Ironically, I'm lining my lips with MAC's "Buerre" liner, which is what I first found almost two years ago when I began searching for Kylie's colors. She has issues, but that girl also has some amazing matte nude lip colors. Bravo to her make-up artist, for real. I'm concerned that I've been Google-stalking Kylie's lip colors since she was, what, sixteen years old? I need a life.

Drybar 'Mai Tai Spritzer' Sea Salt Spray • $25
I sprayed this in Sephora whilst Christmas shopping, and I had to have it. It gave my freshly-washed hair the perfect beachy texture without feeling too greasy, and it smells amazing. So, yeah. This is a staple now. I love that I can add it to wet hair for fuss-free waves, or I can add it to already styled hair to mess it up a bit. Ain't nobody got time for perfectly curled hair anymore, it's 2016 people!

What are your favorite recent beauty purchases? I am so obsessed with trying new products. Next up: a fantastic beauty oil!

1 comment:

Comments will be visible upon confirmation that you're a real human being. :)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger