SOCIAL

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Feed Email

Every Day In May: Day 5

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Since I can't decide between all of my lovely real life friends, I decided to post about one of my long-running blogging friends, since technically, that is the literal point of today's challenge.

I met this girl on Tumblr, stalked her on Twitter after we commented back and forth on each other's posts, friended her on Facebook after a few weeks, and now we follow each other on Instagram.

She's such a sweetheart, and when I think of her blog, only one word comes to mind: timeless. She's  got a beautiful way with words, she posts photos that literally will transport me to another place and time (and in some cases, a place and time in which I've never actually been), her quotes and reblogs are completely purposeful, and she has impeccable taste in music. Oh! And she can sing.

I swear, this girl doesn't have filler posts. It's maddening.

Everybody say hi to Victoria Elyse!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible upon confirmation that you're a real human being. :)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger