SOCIAL

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Feed Email

Every Day In May: Day 9

Thursday, May 9, 2013

A moment in my day, brought to your by my crappy iPhone 4s. We had a Leadership Development night last night at church, and Porter was more interested in getting some good snuggles in with Auntie Bekah than he was in becoming a good leader :) I thought this was such a sweet photo! Love them both. (And that's the sunlight streaming in through the windows, by the way - I didn't edit this photo to death. Haha -- in fact: #nofilter)


2 comments:

  1. ... I didn't edit this photo to death. So funny! The same thing happened to me the other day.. ridiculous. too many windows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bekah was feeling so neglected by Zane and her LACK of snuggles - I am sure this was good for her soul :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be visible upon confirmation that you're a real human being. :)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger