SOCIAL

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Feed Email

Every Day In May: Day 12

Sunday, May 12, 2013

What do I miss?

Gosh, this is tough. I'm so grateful for every advancement and new chapter in my life. I think I will always miss the innocence of childhood, especially now that I'm a mother.

The things that kids are concerned with alway makes me smile, wistfully. Gosh. I would give anything to stress out about if my mom was going to let my friend come home with me after school on a Tuesday, or if I was going to be allowed to have a second helping of dessert, or if I was going to catch my favorite song on the radio so I could record it. I'm so glad I get to have a family now, and I can help my kids to make their own memories like this.

I miss when the weeks would never seem to end -- now, I can't figure out how to slow them down.

Arlene Anne Photography





1 comment:

  1. Ah, to be a kid again.

    How perfect.. you're right.

    Adult like is not all it's cracked up to be.. however that picture of you is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be visible upon confirmation that you're a real human being. :)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger