SOCIAL

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Feed Email

Every Day In May: Day 6

Monday, May 6, 2013

Question of the day: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'? This is a really great question.

I make people laugh. I serve. I take care of the people I love. I defend, and I critique when allowed. I procrastinate too much, and I keep a 5 month old human alive and well. I anxiously await new episodes of my favorite shows, I shove clothes into a dark corner of my room so I don't have to look at them and ta da! My room feels cleaner.

I do Instagram. A lot.

I write more than I talk, but not nearly as much as I'd like to. I worry. I Google when I shouldn't.

I do laundry, and the dishes, and make coffee for my husband in the morning as he's waking up for his day (well, most days). I have difficulties selecting the playlist for any particular car ride, so I turn my Spotify playlist on shuffle and just let it ride. I change the song, oftentimes, before it ends.

I drive my husband crazy. In good ways and in bad.

I grow impatient. I get intimidated. I also face fears, every day.

I talk to God, sometimes out loud. I work well under extreme pressure.

I get motivated and deep clean my house randomly, usually when I should be doing something else.

I take baths. Every girl should take a bath.

I watch Friends daily. 

I lose myself in late night games of Solitaire on my iPhone, which make me sound old and boring - but it's incredibly therapeutic for me. You know how Baby Einstein is supposed to help to stimulate the mini-brains of our little ones? I think Solitaire does the same for my grown up brain.

I think of really amazing blog ideas, and then lose interest five minutes later.

I do a lot, but not nearly enough. 

1 comment:

  1. Are you talking about Nerts? Because I do the EXACT same thing. It's a sickness. I only have time for 3 things these days: Blogging, eating and Nerts. :|

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be visible upon confirmation that you're a real human being. :)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger