SOCIAL

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Feed Email

Currently Loving: Drugstore Deals

Saturday, October 12, 2013


These products lately have made my getting ready routine so effortless. And, best of all -- with the exception of the blush, these can ALL be found at your local drugstore. I'm a sucker for a great deal, and so I'm excited to put my "stamp of approval" on all of these products.

Just a note on the cucumber towelettes... I'm a diehard Neutrogena Night Calming towelette fan, and haven't used anything except for those in quite some time. However. These cucumber towelettes are so refreshing. I love this line, and can't wait to try more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible upon confirmation that you're a real human being. :)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger