SOCIAL

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Feed Email

Pat, Vanna & Alex: Where Are They Now? Oh. Still On My TV!

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Can we just talk about something that blows my mind? Get ready.

Jeopardy, and Wheel of Fortune.

Before you laugh, just wait a second... think about it. I am 29 years old (ew, eww, ewwwww) and these shows have been on since I can remember. I'm not kidding. I used to spin out from behind out living room curtain, pretending to be Vanna White for my mom and dad and their huge, sit-it-on-your-shoulder video camera. The kind that took full sized VCR tapes, you guys.

It was a long time ago.

AND... these people are still going strong. Pat Sajak, Vanna White & Alex Trebek. They don't get enough credit.

They look amazing. They've never left their respective shows (Drew Carey hasn't taken over hosting... I'm looking at you, Bob Barker) and the shows haven't had some crazy modern makeover (I mean, sure, the letters are touchscreen now, and the final Jeopardy music is a little snazzier, but whatev. You get what I'm saying)




I don't watch these shows religiously like some people, but I do stop on ABC while channel surfing to yell out occasional answers while watching Jeopardy, or to see what Vanna's outfit looks like on Wheel of Fortune.

So, yeah. If you feel like your time was wasted by reading this randomness, I am sorry. But if any time you mumbled "I know, right?!" as you glanced over these photos or read my entry... we should be best friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible upon confirmation that you're a real human being. :)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger