SOCIAL

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Feed Email

Five Things [Private Island Menu Edition]

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

From The Daily Post:
You’ve being exiled to a private island, and your captors will only supply you with five foods. What do you pick?
This is so hard. Like, really hard. I like food. If I could only have five foods, it would break my heart. But, I think I have finally narrowed it down into a great, well-rounded group of five of my favorite foods.

I'm also going to assume that my own private island is chock-full of things like fresh mangos and coconuts, so none of my five will be in the fruit family.

In no particular order, I present to you... the list.

I prayed over this list, you guys. This is major. I'm feeling a little bit of buyers remorse over adding the chicken enchiladas (French Fries? Pad Thai? Mashed potatoes? STEAK?), but I can't live without Mexican. It's serious.
  • Spaghetti w/fresh parmesan
  • Lobster Rolls from Todd English PUB
  • My mom's Asian Chicken Salad
  • Enchiladas w/rice and beans + sour cream
  • Brownies (the fudge-y kind, not the cake-y ones) with chocolate frosting. Girlfriend needs her chocolate.
What would be your five things?

2 comments:

  1. This is crazy to think about! I would need - 1. Pepperoni Pizza 2.Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream 3. Granola 4. Enchiladas 5. Tiramisu

    haha then I'd be so sick from all the rich food :-)

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...but don't worry, your island can have unlimited fruit trees!! Because, duh, that's what islands have right? ;)

      Delete

Comments will be visible upon confirmation that you're a real human being. :)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger