SOCIAL

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Feed Email

Porter's Wishlist

Monday, April 15, 2013

Porter's Wishlist

Ok, so, this is less "Porter's Wishlist", and more "Mommy's Wishlist". Dressing a boy is a lot of fun. I'll admit, the one thing I was sad about when I found out I was having a little guy is that I wouldn't get to dress him in vintage rose prints and pink-n-grey damask leggings under a buttery yellow tutu.

However.

Trends these days are making my boy-dressing-days extremely exciting. Chambray and clashing prints and baby designer jeans... yes, please. And seriously - unisex leggings? Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. Sometimes it's game. How many different prints can I put Porter in before it's "too much"? This weekend, he wore camo leggings, a vintage-looking Team USA Nordstrom tee, and a red/white striped beanie. That, with his big baby blues, and he was a little baby knockout.

Ugh. Have I mentioned how much I love my boy?

Take a look at some of my recent favorites for Porter: Nordstrom, Baby Gap, H&M, Old Navy Kids and Etsy are some of my favorite places to browse. And yes, I realize the jeans are technically for girls, but I'm just not convinced.

ON THE BOARD:

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for following my blog! I love these things! The leggings are amazing!!! I need to get Adrian some because they are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Beat you to it, already confessed my love for you on your "greatest fears" post. Ha!

      Delete

Comments will be visible upon confirmation that you're a real human being. :)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger