SOCIAL

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Feed Email

TGIF: Sentimental Journey

Friday, April 12, 2013

http://todayentertainment.today.com
I know I'm probably late to the game, but Emmy Rossum is amazing. I happened to catch her on Kathie Lee and Hoda (The Today Show) this morning, and she blew me away. I think I knew she "could sing", but I didn't realize she had a jazz/blues album out. I just thought she "could sing" like several other actresses have claimed in the past. (Yeah, I'm looking at you, LiLo.)

She's such an old soul. The album is beautiful; this was the best way to end my work week, ever. I'm sipping coffee, and listening to my new girl crush sing to me in French. Win, win.

If you haven't yet, get the album and ease gracefully into the upcoming weekend.

2 comments:

  1. She really does have a gorgeous voice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow girl can SING! That is beautiful and sweet to the soul. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be visible upon confirmation that you're a real human being. :)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger