SOCIAL

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Feed Email

Friday's Letters

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Photobucket

Dear Happy Hour Sushi, you are amazing. Especially on a Monday. I appreciate you getting my week off to a stellar start.

Dear Washington, thank you for two exceptionally sunny spring days this week. The rest of the world may scoff at my appreciation over blue skies in April... but unless you live here, you just couldn't possibly understand.

Dear Scentsy, thank you for making a bar that smells suspiciously like the perfume that you pump through the ventilation system in several of our favorite Las Vegas hotels. I feel like I'm on vacation in my living room -- minus the all you can eat buffets, jingling slot machines, and basically anything else that is awesome.

Dear Weddings with a 3 month old, just no.

Dear Reese's EASTER Eggs, please get out of my life.

4 comments:

  1. Can you believe that I really don't like sushi? I know... my life is so sad. Ha ha!
    What is that scentsy bar? I want to get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Courtney, it's called SUGAR... you MUST try it. So delicious. You probably know someone that sells Scentsy, but let me know if you want help :) Or, the link is in my post you can buy directly from! ;)

      Delete
  2. reese's eggs are pretty much the best thing ever. especially when you get them the day after easter for half off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I know. It's so bad. I avoid the sale candy like the PLAGUE.

      Delete

Comments will be visible upon confirmation that you're a real human being. :)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger