SOCIAL

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Feed Email

Daily Adventures with Porter

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I love that I get to spend the entire day with Porter. I'm so blessed to be a work-from-home mom.

However, I don't love that he likes to rip my stung lights off the wall before I can catch him, chew on my sandals (ew),  assume Lennon's dog food are the same as his sweet potato puffs, or clamp down his razor sharp new teeth on my newly-shellac'd nails, laughing as a I try to pry it out of his mouth without ruining my manicure.

On the bright side, I've gotten so much better at cleaning up as I go throughout the day - mainly because I really don't want my baby getting electrocuted, or eating whatever is stuck to the bottom of my shoe.

So... winning, really.

1 comment:

Comments will be visible upon confirmation that you're a real human being. :)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger