SOCIAL

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Feed Email

Honest Toddler

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I started following Honest Toddler on Twitter some time ago. I seriously can't handle the pure amazingness of these tweets; they're genuinely hilarious, written from the perspective of a brutally honest and blunt toddler (a child after my own heart).

I just read that they will be on GMA tomorrow (the writer behind the account, not the toddler, to be clear), and I can't wait to watch!

If you don't follow, do yourself a favor: Twitter. Instagram.

You're welcome.


Oh. And they just started following me today. I know it's no big deal, because, I'm just one of 4,600... but I'm one of 4,600 hundred out of the 250k that follow them

So. There's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible upon confirmation that you're a real human being. :)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger