SOCIAL

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Feed Email

Writer's Block

Friday, September 13, 2013

I don't think a case of writer's block is supposed to go on for, like, a year.

I've had a really hard time getting things out on paper. Maybe it comes with the territory of being a new mom: I'm totally unmotivated to do anything other than survive the day with a work inbox at zero, and a baby that is clean, dry and happy. Maybe I have too many blogs: I thought organizing my life into separate URLS would make it easier for me to put the right thing in the right place... but I think the organization in itself is just freaking me out.

Maybe I could collect my thoughts better if I made it my mission to try something new every day... so I would have some fresh new material to cover. Although, ugh, the thought of finding something new every single day to blog about makes me want to delete everything and go into hiding. So, no.

I can think of so many things I want to write about, but my brain is so tired.

I used to be able to not get my thoughts down fast enough.

I used to wake up, excited to run to my laptop and start writing.

How do I get that back?

Does it ever come back? Or am I past my blogging prime? ;) Haha

I'll leave you with some photos from We Heart It that made me smile.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible upon confirmation that you're a real human being. :)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger